Class of 2013 Project Graduation
What does the booster club do?
We raise funds to host an alternative to party hopping on the night of Graduation in a drug free, alcohol free, atmosphere! The Senior year we are referred to as "Project Grad". The night includes raffles and door prizes. You can earn tickets for the prizes by participating in fundraisers. Large and Grand Prize Entry Qualifiers for Project Grad are listed here.
View/Print Membership Signup form. Use the Donate button to send your payment via PayPal.
What Can YOU do to HELP?
- JOIN The Booster Club TODAY!
- GET INVOLVED!
- See if your Company gives back to the Community. DETAILS
- Join Facebook group: Brook 2013
Booster Club Board of Directors
- Class of 2013 Principal: Adrienne Miles E-mail Mrs. Miles
- President: Ka'Tina Smith E-mail Ka'Tina
- Vice-President: James Perez E-mail James
- Treasurer: Jennifer McCoy E-mail Jen
- Recording Secretary: Judy Owens E-mail Judy
- Correspondence Secretary: Melissa Grohman E-mail Melissa
- Fundraising Chair: Jennifer McCoy E-mail CBHS2013@gmail.com
Watch for updates to this schedule in the 2012-2013 school year.
Booster Club Meeting Dates: Once a month on Mondays, held at CBHS, @ 7:30pm.
2013 Project Grad Raffle DETAILS
It's time for the 2013 Project Grad Raffle! This is a chance for your student to earn their FREE entry to the Party and additional Large and Grand Prize entries. It's going to be lots of fun and we don't want any of them to miss it. We need your help parents to remind students about the raffle and, 2 parents to volunteer each Monday during lunch to give out tickets, and collect money starting February 4th. Please contact contact James Perez, Email email@example.com This is the flyer that will be handed out at the meeting on Monday January 28, 2013 explaining how the raffle works.
Class of 2013 Events can be followed on Twitter... Follow @CBHSCO2013
Here are fundraisers set up in 2013 and volunteers will be needed for upcoming events. Please contact the Fundraising Chair to help out.
- 2013 Lunch Sale Dates Each month:
- 01/23 - Fajita Tacos
- 2013 Restaurant Fundraiser Nights
- Tuesday, February 12th, Bullritos Night – 20% of purchases donated
- Monday, March 25th, Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant Night – 20% of purchases donated
- Monday, April 22nd, Texas Roadhouse Night – 10% of purchases donated
- Reliant Stadium Concessions
As you know we were selected by Aramark to staff the concessions at the Texans Games.
We have just completed the regular season as well as a playoff game, which is by far
our largest fundraiser. There are two more mandatory commitments for Aramark:
Monster Truck Jams to be held on January 19th and February 2nd. See below for
more fundraising opportunities with the Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show.
This is a huge fundraising opportunity for Project Grad. We need at least 20 volunteers for each event.
You will need to obtain your TABC license which can be obtained via this link (see
Please let us know ASAP if you can volunteer. Thanks in advance for your support!
New TABC class opportunities!! Aramark will host
two Saturday training sessions at the Reliant Center to obtain your TABC
license and certification for Food Safety for FREE.
- Saturday January 26th Morning 8 am -2 pm = 21 spots left (Class Limits =50) Afternoon 11 am- 4 pm = 27 spots left (Class Limits =50)
- Saturday February 9th Morning 8 am -2 pm (Class Limits =50) Afternoon 11 am- 4 pm (Class Limits =50)
- Houston Livestock and Rodeo Show Concessions
We have another opportunity to earn up to
for Project Grad 2013 by
volunteering to work Aramark Concession Stands during the Rodeo concerts this coming Feb/March 2013.
We will work 7 SELL OUT events with March 17th being Mandatory earning a 3% Bonus.
Given the number of Seniors, our hope is that we can get enough parent volunteers to staff
all 7 SELL OUT concert events. We can do this with a minimum of 15 parents willing commit to work each event.
Just think, only 7 more days of fundraising at Reliant and Project Graduation is DONE!!
Highlighted in RED are
the proposed sell out events that we will work. Remember, you are allowed to invite
our friends, co-workers and other family to help with your volunteer efforts.
The more the merrier and more prize entries for your student!
SELLOUTS are the following:
(Check-in Time Monday-Friday 3-4:00 PM, Saturday- Sunday 12-1:30 PM)
- Feb 28 Zack Brown Band
- Mar 5 Lady Antebellum
- Mar 7 Bruno Mars
- Mar 10 Julion Alvarez (Go Tejano Day)
- Mar 11 Jason Aldean
- Mar 12 Kenney Chesney
- Mar 14 Pitbull
- Mar 15 Blake Shelton
- Mar 16 Luke Bryan
- Mar 17 George Strait - Farewell Concert- MANDATORY FOR ALL Participating GROUPS
- Corporate Donations We need a few volunteers to help contact local, community businesses to request donations for Project Grad. It's an easy job. You can do this one from the comfort of your own home. It needs to get done NOW. We aren't the only Project Grad in town, and we need to let our community know we need its support. If you can help, please contact Melissa Grohman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Want everyone to know whose Birthday it is??? Project Grad 2013 is hosting a “Birthday Wish’s” Fundraiser. All you need to do email Ms. Alexander at email@example.com what you want the message to say then print the email and submit $10.00 in an envelope to the front desk labeled Project Grad 2013. The “Birthday Wishes” will be entered every Friday for the following week and they will be on the Large Screen in the Cafeteria, the week of their or your birthday. This is available to All Brook Students! Please make checks out to: CBHS Class of 2013 Remember you can always make a student feel special on their birthday!
- SCRIPS Fundraiser -
Help Us Raise Money While You Shop
We all purchase gift cards for many different occasions such as, Birthdays, Christmas,
Baby Showers, Graduation etc. Instead of buying your gift card from a local store, buy it
from the Class of 2013 through Scrips. Scrips will donate a percentage of your purchase
to the Class of 2013 for Project Grad. It's a win win for everyone!
We also all purchase groceries and gas every week or two. What if instead of using your
debit card, you use a gift card instead? Not only did you complete your errand,
but you helped raise funds for Project Grad at the same time.
Many of the gift cards are reloadable which are perfect for students in high school
and college. Think weekly/monthly allowances for everyday things like gas, meals, books etc.
Additionally, Scrips has an option to purchase e-gift cards through the
ScripNow feature. These gift cards are available within 30 minutes and you can print
the receipt and take it to the store to use or use the authorization code to purchase items online.
Orders are placed every Friday by 11:00 AM and will arrive via FedEx the following Monday.
3 day turn-around...how awesome is that?! All information and order forms are available
on this SCRIPS DETAILS page.
You can order 2 different ways:
- Online at www.shopwithscrip.com - open a family account and use CBHS c/o 2013’s enrollment code: 63698D94333L2 as your designated non-profit organization. For questions regarding online orders, contact Jen McCoy CBHS2013@gmail.com
- Paper order form & check submitted to Bernice Shaver @ 14727 Underwood Creek Way, Houston, TX 77062. For questions regarding paper orders, contact Bernice @ 713.677.1410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Left over hamburger buns from a fundraiser to Bay Area Turning Point.
- $155.00 to Toys for Toys – Galveston County
- $155.00 to The Children’s Assessment Center – Houston, TX
Thank you for your sponsorship!
|Resources Global Professionals||CBHS Class of 2010 Booster Club||Craig & Suzanne Rawley|
|Pei Wei Asian Dinner(Clear Lake)||CBHS Class of 2011 Booster Club||Ron & Raynel Freeman|
|Jim’s Meat Market||The Tinnin family|
|Ice Express||The parents of Colin Roper|
|Bullrito's(Pearland)||The Calhoun Family|
|Firehouse Subs(Bay Area Blvd)||The Harris Family|
|Texas Roadhouse(Friendswood)||The Payne Family|
|Papa John's Pizza(Friendswood)|
|HEB - Friendswood|
Class of 2013 donated ...
Sponsors and Membership Levels
Corporate sponsorship is welcome and advertising links from this site are in work.
Photos hosted on Flickr
Parents, You can now post photos of 2013 juniors participating in school and community activities. Use this link to join the Flickr public group "CBHS2013": www.flickr.com/groups/cbhs2013/ Thanks for all your support!!
THANK YOU to Tabby Worthington of Kindermusik for donating domain and web hosting!!!